Relying on my investments for the future

 I think it's likely that I will be relying on my investments going forward into the future. I've opened an investment position in CF industries, United Health and China Overseas Land and Investment.


I believe I talked about CF Industries in my finance blog, but United Health and COLI are essentially blue chip investments that have been hit hard that I decided to invest in. Latest update is that Warren Buffet has invested 5 million shares in United Health. So there is a bright spot there. Its already up almost 10% since I bought it recently.


I would be lying if I said I didn't know what I want the future to be, I'm hoping my investments pan out, I get back to at least RM500k. Then I retire of my investments and hope my parents leave something for me to live on when they pass on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capital cycle theory, an interesting video