I am going to spend a little more time writing out something more thoughtful with some pictures and videos.


I was just talking to my father, we were on some topic where I was saying how I was slowly changing my habits. I used to have a bad habit of putting things off, but I've come to realize that if I don't do something. That "thing", usually can't be done at another time. For example, I want to store my Aquilos letter of appointment. If I don't do it now. Theres hardly any other time for me to slot it in. It's better to do it when I think of it. As that is the time when I have available.

My dad has a simple saying for this, "life is made out of many small things", sometimes the small things aren't small. Like checking the letters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Capital cycle theory, an interesting video